[pp.int.general] Internet Governance Forum 2010 in Vilnius

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:47:26 CEST 2010

On 19/09/10 10:49, Amelia Andersdotter wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> [snip]
>
> Considering the stories of Edvinas, I did start thinking that maybe we
> could make a compilation of requirements for starting a political party
> in different countries.

  I heard an interesting story about an attempt to
> start a party in Turkey which appears rather difficult. It's not really
> a Pirate issue but is of democratic trivia interest. Perhaps Core-Team
> could investigate the matter?
>
> If any questions, ask.

a wiki?
could start with preliminary considerations
1. ideological frame
2. technological tools available
3. flow chart of activities
4. gantt chart of activities
5. diagram of existing parties (mental map
  of political parties?)
6. number of members to register with the state
7. percentage to enter parliament
8. map of organizations related to the topics pirate.

I can help with the compilation