[pp.int.general] Is PPI dead, or was it ever really born?

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:12:20 CEST 2010

>> On 27.09.2010, at 15:33, Rodrigo Pereira wrote:
>>
>>>  The work that the ppi is (not) doing can be done by ourselves.
>>
>> PP of brazil has expressed its deeply disinterest in PPI business
>> on several occasions. In fact, you are the only one Pirate Party
>> who flatly refused to answer the "Pirate Party of the Week" questions
>> stating  that "there is nothing to tell about, since there is yet
>> no Pirate Party in Brazil" - I can clear see, what are you referring to,
>> when you refer to the "work that you not doing by yourselves"

The questions were totally inappropriate. I tried to fill "the pirate
party of week" questions but I could not. The political system in
Brazil is different from europe. The questions do not made sense. And
I don't saw sense in this questions. Sorry, what was the objective?

For example, we sent a girl to  the conference in brussels and some
forms to fill with questions about the pirate parties. The objective
of this is know better the different political initiatives but few
people responded the form. This did not work.

Rodrigo Pereira.
Brazil.