[pp.int.general] Correct word usage for PP.

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Apr 9 20:16:43 CEST 2011

    He has not understood that I have proposed the term "virtual assets" to
    stress the same point, the thinking in terms of economics, in an ex
    absurdo, exaggerated way, from the industries point of view.

I still don't entirely understand your strategy, but I think it
involves sarcasm or irony.

Those things have their place, because people who understand our
position can find them enjoyable.  But they tend to be not very
effective for explaining the issue to people who don't already
understand and agree.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation