[pp.int.general] A Pirate Ideology

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Tue Dec 27 19:47:55 CET 2011

Coming from a humanities background, I think that some of the
justifications you make in your text are too far-fetching, comming from
something that seems-philosophical and natural-sciency all at once, I don't
thionk that is really neccessary.

Other than that I agree, however. In the end we are for tw0 things, mainly:
Freedom of information and speech (+safeguarding of civil rights, but
that's almost the same in politics), and an overhaul of the political
process.