[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Wed Dec 28 20:09:38 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Wolfgang Preiss <w.preiss at gmx.de> wrote:

> by the way Felipe: Will you be the delegate for your country participating
> via the video conference software?

Yes, I would like to. But the Pirate Party in Brazil in a joke. As far as I
know, their mailing list seems to have been taken down by some of the party
members who for some reason were trying to boycott the activities of the
group. Last message I got from the mailing list was sent aprox. 12 months
ago. Their website is down. The pirate party is dead in Brazil.