[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Dec 29 00:26:26 CET 2011

    Just to reaffirm: I use only opensource software if at all possible
    but tolerate non-free software. I also contribute when i can.

Most but not all "open source" software is free.  See
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html for
more explanation of the difference.

If the software you are using respects your freedom, I am glad for
you.  However, you're changing the subject by talking about that.  The
rest of us are not talking about what software you personally use.  We
have opinions about it, but we leave that to you.

The issue we are concerned with is that that the Pirate Party should
respect supporters that do care about their freedom.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation