[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Thu Dec 29 16:54:39 CET 2011

Great offer but you need a linux client as most delegates are runing
gnu/linux.

That's not because we are software zelots but because we use gnu/linux and
installing flash is one thing, *buying windows* and reinstalling a whole
computer... is a bit much. (most dont use gnu/linux "just cuz it's free" ..
actually ubuntu (and mint as well i belive) is not even free in the RMS
sense [rms does not aprove of Ubuntu]).

Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party