[pp.int.general] Old woman ****ed by copyright lobby - Can we do something?

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Fri Dec 30 10:32:25 CET 2011

It did stirr quite some publicity in Germany, since it is the first really
absurd case. So using it for PR might work. I would suggest doing it via a
non-political entity that is close to the pirate party, like Musikpiraten,
however, since I think the German pirate party should try to limit itself
to political work mainly now that it has been elected in Berlin and is
scoring high on the polls.