[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Fri Dec 30 12:38:29 CET 2011

No probs; I assumed most of what you wrote ;-)
Also I'm sorry if my previous response was probably be a bit harsh in tone.
But I felt that I was in a situation where I had to make it very clear
to everyone that concerning the question if there is only one system
or if there need to be several is a decision which I can't sanely
delegate to anyone else, but which is primary up to the member
delegates (as they need to bear with it), and second to the PPI board
members (as we have the responsibility by election by all member).
As said: I'm very happy and really grateful for all the effort
(including this discussion) you invested and invest in Pirate
streaming and also in researching possible solutions for remote
participation. I could write more, but then it would probably become
pathetic; just be assured that I'm *really* grateful ;)

-pat