[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Fri Dec 30 12:50:57 CET 2011

I realized that I missed the point to state that I got the impression
most people on the ML would miss who will be responsible for the
decision. I admit, that I was not certain if Wolfgang did get that
point or not. However I wrote the mail in a way which indicated that
he was not. I would like to apologize for this mistake. I don't want
to accuse Wolfgang of having missed that point; I should have written
the mail in a way which left that open.

-pat