[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Fri Dec 30 13:35:22 CET 2011

I also realized by now that one reason why I usually refrain from
using authoritarian leading [1] is that I may tend to mix up clear and
concise expression with speaking out possible suspicions I might have
to about a persons I want to speak about; especially when under the
impression of being under pressure and that something must be done to
not let things go further astray, where it's coincidentally also the
only situation where I think that authoritarian leadership might be
necessary.
as said I'm terribly sorry and want to publicly apologize to Wolfgang
for suspecting him of thinking in this way; I openly admit that I
slightly (not clearly!) suspected him of thinking this way (as well as
other thought of him this way), but that I had no clear indication
from his side on this; but currently I can't do nothing more than
doing that and trying to avoid to let this mistake happen in the
future.

[1] http://lists.pirateweb.net/pipermail/pp.international.general/2011-December/010195.html

-pat