[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Rodrigo dA rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:01:14 CET 2011

the cool and nice to have feature about the system in the video i sent
was that later you could check online your vote, see if it was counted
right and have a crypto-signed prof if not.
all e-voting systems to the date have failed because they assume, this
you can't break, and when someone does there's no backup plan.-

-r