[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:49:50 CET 2011

Any and every electronic voting system is vulnerable on the user side,
because a program could be deceiving the user. You just can't take enough
precautionary measures.

But this is as true in e-commerce and electronic banks  as it is in e-voting
and we do millions of electronic transaccions every day. You just have to
fight fraud.