[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Fri Jan 28 16:58:21 CET 2011

Yes, you could do all this. All this with a single card that is not
secure. And if someone misuses this card you have to proof this it was
not you wuth your anfakeable ID-card that bought the Ferrari.

And of course, if you have a card that does all this things of course it
should be the only card that you can use - that saves all persons the
trouble with implmenting or carrying more cards.
Of course, that gives someone a wonderful method to watch anything you
do, but thats OK, its much easier in this way for all...

LennStar