[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Jordi Soucheiron jordi at soucheiron.cat
Sun Jan 30 12:53:43 CET 2011

There are a few ways to prove that you are yourself using official ids in
Spain. Most people use DNI for convenience, but you can use your driving
licence or passport.
But you're right, you have to pay a fee (nowadays is something around 10€,
but I'm not really sure) every time your DNI is renewed (every 10 years or
so). They don't require you to show your DNI to prove that you've paid the
fee, but to prove that you are yourself.