[pp.int.general] Egypt Help

bbox-gs borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:50:27 CET 2011

hi Jay

we would need satellites that have a footprint in the region.

BUT, we are building a team to workout the options and need help with  many aspects of getting this from A to Z quickly.

it would be great if your contact could join our discussion thread on Skype (see web page for details)

Satellite expertise is needed at the moment.

cheers brother

gs

Sent from my iPod