[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Aza rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 01:06:26 CEST 2011

2011/7/30 Felipe Sanches <juca at members.fsf.org>

> The right thing to do when there is no libre software available for a
> specific task is to hire someone to develop it. I am pretty sure you could
> develop a libre management software for 40k and solve the issue not only for
> the pirate party in germany, but for every pirate party in the world and
> also for every organization that has similar needs.
>
> And please stop saying I am an idiot because of my political views!

I agree with Felipe, since every pirata party is probably going to have the
same needs sooner or later, we could develop our own free tools, maybe even
finance it between different parties. I'm sure you have quite a few
developers on ye german pirate party lines.
Also disagreeing is not trolling, trolling is epic, this is plain boring.

-r

-r