[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Sun Jul 31 08:29:10 CEST 2011

No, you can't make a program and test it very very thoroughly in a few
month with 40K that other people needed years and defninitely much more
money for.

We are not talking about managing your home finances, we are talking
about 12.000 people that have to be managed with very different rights
distributed to 100(?) people in the country with the most laws on the
world.

With it, it is possible to program something FOSS in propably 4 years I
think was said is needed with current manpower - for an alpha.

LennStar