[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany chooses proprietary software

Sebastian Nerz basti at tirsales.de
Sun Jul 31 10:25:54 CEST 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

I was under the impression that politics and writing software are two different sets of skills. I know some very talented programmers not caring about politics. And I know some talented politicians who could not name two programming languages yet alone write software.
But I'm a bioinformatician earning my money programming software - I could live with the alternative.

Regards,

Sebastian