[pp.int.general] Media and record labels are in the same fucked up boat

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Tue Mar 15 11:47:03 CET 2011

Perhaps you need to market yourself a little better. Say you support "file
sharing culture" and you reject the concept of 'intellectual property', and
run from there. Or at least, instead of saying "pro-piracy", say "a model
that is directly supported and enhanced by file sharing". It's all about the
delivery.

Regards,
Brendan Molloy
Pirate Party Australia