[pp.int.general] An international online forum

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Tue Mar 22 16:36:42 CET 2011

Dear Andrew,

Of course you can blame everyone in the board about the not
established quorum but I think the least you can blame for are
actually the co-presidents Gregory and Jerry. They were present at
almost all scheduled meetings and AFAIK really pushed forward as good
as they could...e.g. in stark contrast to mister "I'm such a great
proponent of pirate issues" Bogomil Shopov who didn't turn up at
almost all meetings and didn't even excuse himself at any time for his
behaviour.

When asked about it he wrote me that he thought that the board
meetings are a waste of time. Fine! But even then he should have had
the task to do the best out of that and improving the actual
situation, considering that he was elected by representatives of
numerous countries who all put good trust in his intentions and
abilities.

Why don't you blame those board members that actually did something
near to nothing? or those who voted in favour of these people?
respectively sponsored them?

In short: If I ever get to see you again Bogo, I'm going to punch you!
People like you make me sick! Not forgetting to mention that I
personally promote pacifism...

-pat