[pp.int.general] PPI Open Space Conference Friedrichshafen

Ikke Ikke at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Mar 23 14:09:05 CET 2011

Don't mention it, Angie. I don't blame you for not finding it funny, it's
not your fault you're German.

Even though I do agree remote participation left much to be desired,
George, I wouldn't discount my presence on the conference all together. It
is also interesting that when you read the word 'formed' you seem to think
this implies a top down approach. Which would explain much, then again it's
not your fault you're German. Similarly, seem to think the intend is to
micromanage.

While I understand it might seem like a lot of unnecessary work to someone
with your track record, Jimmy, it is genuinely useful when everyone else
knows too what the hell has happened. Then again, the gist of your story
seems to be that only half the required activities have been undertaken,
which also keeps in line with your track record. At this point I would not
wish to insult the German people.

I thank you for further elaborating on the concept of an open conference,
Tim, it was really hard reading the first pages of the .pdf, which for the
record literally states 'In other words - Open Space is one big Break'.
It's also good to see you can spell words like 'monetize', though I do
indeed wonder how we are going to do such and why this would an aim of
ours.

On a final note: where the hell is this evaluation then, Melissa, cause
I've looked all over for it. It is not on the wiki page, it is not on the
facebook event, it is not sent over this mailing list, where the bloody
hell do you stash your evaluation?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFKrofuHs6oRZG-IfJ5GH5YcNQ5DKXtKSSsVo2uXc_I/edit?hl=en&authkey=CIG3-b0M

https://www.mypirates.net/assets/894/PPI%20OpenSpace%202011%20Friedrichshafen%20Documentation.pdf

http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2011/OpenSpace-Documentation