[pp.int.general] PPI Open Space Conference Friedrichshafen

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Mar 23 14:51:48 CET 2011

On 23.03.2011, at 14:09, Ikke wrote:

> On a final note: where the hell is this evaluation then, Melissa,
> cause
> I've looked all over for it. It is not on the wiki page, it is not
> on the
> facebook event, it is not sent over this mailing list, where the
> bloody
> hell do you stash your evaluation?

Well the evaluation requests were sent out to the participants of the
conference. I'll wait a little longer before compiling and publishing
results.

I'd like to apologize if you was disturbed by me addressing you with
your first name. And I even might have mistake you for someone, there
is always that chance.

best regards,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator