[pp.int.general] No PPI board meeting tonight

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Wed May 25 14:55:11 CEST 2011

Dear Andrew!

Am 25.05.2011 13:52, schrieb Andrew Norton:
> On 5/24/2011 1:40 PM, Pat Mächler  wrote:
> > Dear pirates,
>
> > Four board members (me, Samir, Marcel, and Lola) are currently in
> > Brussels due to PPI related duties. We decided that we will skip this
> > meeting within the board, as we will not be attending.
> > I apologize that this note comes a bit late. We did not had the
> > opportunity to send it earlier.
>
> Doesn't this now mean that it's been more than a month between board
> meetings, which is a violation of the statutes (which says that it must
> meet at least once a month)

Please keep yourself informed. There had been no violation of the
statutes. The last meeting of the board had taken place a fortnight ago.
So where is the violation? I can't see any... :)

> The 4 of you could have held a meeting in person and tape-recorded it
> (no real difference from what passes as a meeting now)

Except the rest of the board would have been unable to attend the
meeting. Here there would have been a violation of the rules :)

Best regards

Thomas
--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)