[pp.int.general] Spanish elections

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 12:27:20 CEST 2011

It would be very nice to be able to call it GNU/Hurd soon! Now that would help solve the controversy.

I like Libre Software most, and not only because it lacks the potential for confusion present in other main languages.

"Open" has too many connotations, some of them too linked to our "friend" Soros.