[pp.int.general] Fwd: 18 new MEPs to arrive next month

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Tue Nov 15 14:10:50 CET 2011

I don't rely have any advice on the issue. But just wondering : if the
PP separates from the Greens, will the Greens stop to promote the items
they were convinced by the PP to add in their program ?

Unorthodox idea : would it be possible to split the MEPs of the PP
across several bigger groups ? The condition being the acceptance of the
PP's program.

I don't know if it makes more sense to be a stand-alone group or an
"infectious vector". I think I'd rather have 50 MEPs defending the ideas
of the PP under another banner than have 5 PP MEPs isolated in their own
group.

I would consider it a victory to see the majority of the European
Parliament defend the ideas of the PP inside various different programs,
even if it means the dilution of the PP.