[pp.int.general] About the situation in Spain

Brendan Molloy brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au
Wed Apr 4 13:29:59 CEST 2012

I would recommend that any party or member of any party that feels PPES
is acting against the spirit of the Pirate movement that they place a
formal motion to have PPES's membership suspending pending investigation
by the CoA.

I'm tired of hearing about the bullshit. It's time someone puts in a
formal complaint and it is dealt with in a proper and formal manner.