[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Anton Nordenfur anton at nordenfur.se
Fri Dec 21 15:01:00 CET 2012

A prerequisite for PPI membership is internal democracy. Another is to
hold the basic principles of the Pirate movement (which Mattias
Bjärnemalm listed previously). As long as this party can meet these
criteria, I can't see the problem.

If they are, however, selling themselves to external sources, they are
not having internal democracy and thus they are not fulfilling the
criteria for PPI membership. This should become clear to the PPI board
if and when this new party applies for PPI membership.

If they do not apply for PPI membership, this is an internal Italian
problem and have no place in this mailing list. Either way, the problem
solves itself for PPI.

Anton