[pp.int.general] PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Fri Dec 21 18:08:41 CET 2012

Hi all,

Unfortunately we are here again discussing always the same nasty Italian
question.

The problem/anomaly is quite simple:
Liquid Feedback is currently the 100% binding platform by Statutes approved
at the end of December 2011.
No Board. No organization. Simply nothing.
Nothing more far away from DEMOCRACY because since the installation a small
group of people took the control of it.
Totally crazy IMHO and that's why the PP IT doesn't exists in the actual
political panorama.

Every time someone try to propose something in the software, the small group
of friends (very easy to find them, just read the replies to this message:
Jaromil, VonLynx, Marco Confalonieri, lilo, Cal., etc.) just vote NO and
there's nothing you can do about it because they say it's liquid democracy.
Worse than a dictatorship.
Other example: As soon as an "influencer" or even a simple smart guy try to
enter in the party (and in the platform to vote, of course) they start a
"verification" in the platform and of course they stop the certification
process as soon as they understand he could be particularly "strong".
How is it possible to accept this kind of organization in the PP Int?

Is there a way to verify what I'm saying?
Can the PP Int Court of Arbitration make a serious analysis on this and
advice on this?
Of course Italian members with any role in the PP Int should be taken out
from the discussion.

Best,

Carlito