[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Mozart mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au
Sat Jan 14 01:46:00 CET 2012

Yeah, that sounds okay. But maybe it'd be better if it were
fortnightly, considering there are a fair number of PPs (not sure how
many actually). Otherwise it'd be a few months between updates. It'd
certainly be good to see a slight emphasis away from the European
integration and into more of a truly international co-operation. I
think PPAU would be quite willing and able to submit something when
the details are decided.

Regards,
Mozart.