[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Sat Jan 14 18:22:55 CET 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Mattias Bjärnemalm
<mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se> wrote:
> I dont think using PPI infrastructure (what's that btw?) would prevent
> anyone.

PPI infrastructure is primary the 2 servers sponsored by Germany and Sweden :-)

> I've never met any mistrust towards PPI in the Swedish pp, mainly
> disinterrest or disappointment.

Yes, I'm aware of that; unfortunately.
It's a bit of a chicken-egg problem IMO.
PPI is - like a pirate party - heavily depending upon personal and
financial resources.
Both could be definitely better for PPI, but those involved usually
try to do as best as they can.
Of course that's my opinion; mistakes have been made as well (it would
be hilarious to say that there were none), but these happen everywhere
and are also often caused (directly or indirectly) by limited personal
resources.

-pat