[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Josef Ohlsson Collentine josef at collentine.com
Sat Jan 14 22:33:32 CET 2012

Seeing that Rok already shared the url of my project I might as well
explain it here.

http:// changingpirateparties.net/about<http://changingpirateparties.net/about>

The newsletter will always focus on four different areas:
> *1) Global PP news 2) Organizational tips 3) Election Results and changes
> 4) Important dates*

This newsletter has been pretty much what you have described about the PP
Press Service in some ways. It's been a project reaching about 100 pirates
in +15 countries. A monthly newsletter aimed at pirate news with a global
interest. It's been inactive lately due to me finishing off my thesis and
relocating to Mexico. Will start it again once I'm a bit more settled here
in Mexico.

The reason I haven't told that many about the newsletter is because it's
been created through a newsletter service with limited audience
possibilities. Also because I wanted to try concepts and ideas before going
too public with it. Going to re-shape the project a bit now and involve
more persons soon. Looking to change my newsletter service from
madmimi.comthat I've been using so far. Preferably something with free
software and
easy to use (adding pictures, text and basic layout). Any suggestions?

/Josef

---
International Contact Person PPSE