[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Mozart mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au
Sun Jan 15 03:05:04 CET 2012

I've got a good idea. Why not email out to each Pirate Party asking
for a representative to work on the newsletter? After a set time
(maybe a month, to allow responses), those representatives could meet
together and discuss how best to create the newsletter, the resources
needed, and how to ensure it is actually produced.

Mozart Palmer
Head of Media Relations
Pirate Party Australia
Ph: 0415 152 765