[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Fri Jan 27 17:54:37 CET 2012

but, in fact, this is about the users and not the business model of MU,
imho even google have bad practices (read the new privacy therms for
example), but the fact is that people used MU to host their files (maybe
they didn't know about those practices), and FBI seized that files. There
are other file storage, ofc, but rapidshare, mediafire, even dropbox hosts
copyrighted content. We can agree or not with a business model, but, imho,
we have to defend the users, those legal users like rapidshare's,
mediafire's or dropbox's ones