[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

kenneth@pirata.cat kenneth at pirata.cat
Fri Jan 27 20:23:53 CET 2012

Even fools have customer rights

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Christian Hufgard" <pp at christian-hufgard.de>
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 17:40
Subject: [pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign
To: <pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net>

On 27.01.2012 17:33, Dario wrote:

> If you want tl;dr, here it goes: she just blame our name (Pirate) and she
> childishly assumes, that all pirates (from Pirate Party) are thieves who
> want to pay nothing. Classic.

Well, that's the natural reaction if you defend a company like
MegaUpload. You can close your eyes as hard as you want, their business
modell is based upon earning money by selling other people's work
without permission.

The approach to focus on the user's that mght have had legal content
there is a good idea. But if you buy at a known fence, it's your risk if
you get harmed too. There are much better ways for legal hosting than
MegaUpload.

Christian
Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net