[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Mozart mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au
Sat Jan 28 10:42:32 CET 2012

Megaupload has divided the Pirate Movement because not everyone agrees:

a) With what Dotcom was doing;
b) Whether they should get involved; and
c) Whether it's better to focus on ACTA at the moment.

We are only divided by opinion on those matters. Each Party must
respect the opinions and decisions of other Pirate Parties. This does
not mean we are divided in overall goal, or that any camaraderie is
lost. It just means we don't always agree on everything.

--
Mozart Palmer
Head of Media Relations
E: mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au