[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Jan 28 13:46:20 CET 2012

    I just disagree in what you said about defending them. We don't
    defend MU in any way. It was the main idea behind our first PR about MU, to
    not defend them.

This is valid.  Someone who pays careful attention will understand this.

However, imagine someone else who wanted to defend MU.  He might do it
by making the kind of case you are making.

In other words, this action _looks like_ what someone who would want
to defend MU might do.  People can get the wrong idea from that.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation