[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jan 29 15:47:41 CET 2012

100% agreed, data seize was UNJUSTIFIED and UNNECESSARY, and a violation of
customer rights...

And you guise seems you had forget the meaning of "SEIZE"... FBI didn't
DELETED the files, they SEIZED it, what means all data is under THEIR
control. They are condemning MU directives of distributing copyrighted
files, but FBI themselves kidnapped all user data and they even didn't say
anything about using that data... That is what I call Industrial Espionage.

You are missing the north... really, I think you are defending/condemning
wrong people