[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jan 29 19:06:35 CET 2012

They pay for DOWNLOAD of the files you upload :P I mean, you upload some
file, and if 1000 ppl download it, you earn 1000 points (which you can
change for more premium time or at some amount, for money)

And yes, RS, GS and MU did the same (and some others file storage I don't
remember atm)

PD: I'm thinking... if I earn points, but I don't use those points, or I
use it on more premium time, I'm not earning any money so isn't illegal at
all, isn't it?