[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun Jan 29 21:42:46 CET 2012

    Finally it's the matter of reason. If the law in the US does not force
    the Feds to keep a service online they were told to shut down, why
    should they do so?

Common decency?  Not hurting innocent people when you don't have to?

I am not surprised that US police think such principles don't apply to
them.  They are arrogant thugs, and they are glad when they get an
excuse to hurt lots of people and call it "collateral damage".  They
give the excuse that, "Those people were naive".

What I ask is, Christian Hufgard, why are you bending over backwards
to see things from their viewpoint?  Why do you want them not to face
criticism for being arrogant and callous towards thousands of people
who are not accused of anything?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation