[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference

Dario i at dario.im
Sat Mar 3 10:47:08 CET 2012

El 2 de marzo de 2012 18:01, Jerry Weyer <weyerjerry at gmail.com> escribió:

> If Kenneth or anyone else comes up with a statute amendment that would
> allow this without the "we would outnumber all y'all" problem ;) then I
> would support it.

Just a random suggestion. As long as each country is different from each
other, we can agree a different status to each one. For example, USA can
have "national vote" and Spain "regional vote". The first one would be an
unitary vote while second would allow to different parties vote as
"national" parties.

That statuses must be agreed by pirate parties in each country. This model
even allow, for example, to Frisian pirate party to agree with
Piratenpartei to change status from "national" to "regional" and to have
both direct vote in PPI.

It can be improved and discussed, of course ;)

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario