[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference.

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sat Mar 3 10:51:41 CET 2012

Thank you Isabel (and the rest of PP-GAL),

I don't think PPI's job is to regulate between individual pirate parties,
but rather to keep the movement growing, by providing infrastructure and a
place to meet for pirates who's country does not have a PP, and by helping
them through the early stages of forming a party. Therefore I don't think a
model that would give PPDE ~20 times as much voting power as the next
biggest party (PPSE is still not a member) would be appropriate.

That is not to say that the current model of PPI concerning the situation
in Spain is optimal. It is not. I think your proposed solution would make
sense for something like PPEU, or a PPI with a much broadened scope (as
well as institutions like the EP, but that is a different matter). As of
yet I don't see the latter happening, however.

Are you (PP-GAL) planning to send a delegate to the General assembly in
Prague?

Kind regards

Justus