[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference.

Isabel Fernández isabel.fdez at mundo-r.com
Sun Mar 4 10:59:24 CET 2012

Hello Justus,

We don't think PPI's job regulate between pirates parties either. That's
why we said we'll declare nothing of the sort.

Our suggestion was based on the premise 'one legal territorial pirate
party - one vote' that we think it's a more fair than the actual
situation. We think PPI could give it some thought to this issue.

We'd love to send a delegate to the GA, but rumours are saing that we'll
face elections next autumn at Galician Parlament and still there's a lot
work to do... we're not sure we can attend to Prague. Generally rumours
on this subject turn out to be true at the end. Maybe next time we are
able to send Galician Delegation.

Kind Regards,

Isabel Fernandez.