[pp.int.general] pirate movement scout [was: RE: An International Pirate Party Contact and Information List]

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Sat Mar 3 12:27:48 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Josef Ohlsson Collentine
<international at piratpartiet.se> wrote:
> @Pat
> Looked through that list and several other sources and extracted the ones I
> felt were still active. I few on that PPI list are very dead right now...

of course not all pirate initiatives, groups and parties are kept alive
IMO it's difficult if the PPI board (or similar) checks all of them on
a regular basis; instead it should be updated by the groups themselves
on a regular basis and only checked for data sanity. thus some system
would be useful (it could be way easier of course).

> Scout looks like a good idea but too complex to be practical. +questionnary
> needs to be revised to a better form. Take a look at some advice for forming
> a questionarre if you decide to go forward with it.

could you be more specific about those 2 things?
it is work in progress
most of the data is to some extend necessary from my POV

what do you mean by a "better form"?
the mock-up was done with a script from the pad text ;-)
aspects such as an intuitive structure, design and usability aspects
of the system are not addressed yet therein.

-pat