[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference

Dario i at dario.im
Sun Mar 4 15:05:49 CET 2012

Please, as a catalan and spanish pirate (although not being member of
PP-ES), I ask you both to stop. It is hard to see how the country-wide
pirate party has been sinking for the last two years (I wasn't before so
I'm not gonna go further) but it sucks harder to see how we argue.

It is obvious that there is something wrong in PP-ES. I won't tell what
because I'm a distant point of view but there is. Not being able to keep up
with elections is a symptom of something you must fix. I know you are
working on it, I trust on whatever you and any member of PP-ES says in any
list, but it is also true that the same is said since some years. That is
what I see and I'm kind of neutral because I have no interest into
torpedoing ourselves with lame fights.

I hope you can fix PP-ES. Just an idea: you have a centralization issue. As
you know: "el que mucho abarca, poco aprieta" ;) For those non-spanish, who
tries to reach to everything, finally they get nothing.

Dario Castañé

Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario