[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

Isabel Fernández isabel.fdez at mundo-r.com
Sun Mar 4 17:24:11 CET 2012

Hello,

PP-ES is making a big reform on it's statutes and procedures, including
the possibility to confederate with other Pirate Parties. The main
reason PP-GAL formed a Pirate Party of its own before PP-ES would finish
these issues, was to get ready asap to face the elections I mentioned in
another previous message. It would be very difficult to us to prepare
the reforms we would have to do (in case we had waited to finish this
process by PP-ES) while we are working on the campaing.

Any other interpretation of our actions by anyone else are not accurate.
We wish to work together with PP-ES and PP-CAT. And so we are doing.

Best Regards,

Isabel.