[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference.

Ivan Vukovic ivan.vukovic at piratskapartija.com
Sun Mar 4 20:29:19 CET 2012

1 country 1 vote doesn't seem logical to me, because some countries
are constituted differently from others... Not all countries give the same
amount of independance in decision making and political engagement. Just
saying. My opinion is that every Pirate org (be it national, regional or
even on a lesser scale) should be given or not 1 vote depending on some
criteria which is not teritory related.

Cheers,

Ivan, PPRS