[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Thu May 17 01:53:09 CEST 2012

Come on!

Guys, stop repeating bullshit arguments.

Climate has changed across history, of course, in incredibly small
steps, during millions of years.

But "magically", it has raised an average of 2 Celsius in less than 70
years. That had never happened before, and we have millions of years of
climate records that had already been analyzed by scientists, not your
pub-fellas.

And about "right now it's not so hot here in my shitty place"
argument... man, get a book and start painting letters.

Loads of places are getting salted 'cause sea level has raised. As all
non-dumb guys know, most world's population lives in the coast. That
means that this shitty change will force MILLIONS of people to move
somewhere else, and huge amounts of land will be rendered unusable for
people in poor countries.

With a little bit of luck, even the Netherlands will need to make their
dumps higher.

And in southern America's pacific coast, there was a "niño" event every
50 years. The "niño" causes massive floods. Now they have "2 niño's"
every decade.

In the Caribbean, they completed the whole alphabetic cycle for
tornadoes for the very first time in their history, more than 10 years
ago, and New Orleans catastrophe wasn't a coincidence or bad luck.

It's happening all around the planet, if you don't see it, please stop
downloading porn and read some news.

I live in a part of the world where average temperature has raised 4
Celsius in 1 century. The romans said that the Iberian peninsula could
be crossed by a squirrel jumping from tree to tree. Now a 25% of the
peninsula has became semi-desert, and another 40% will be semi-desert in
less than 20 years.

I remember our forests when I was child, 25 years ago. They were green
(in spring), now they are brown. We had snow 3 times a decade, now, once
a decade.

So please, stop wanking and realize that arguments like "I'm not so
sure" or "maybe we need more scientific data", when 99.9% of scientists
that publish in academic sources and have Nobel prizes agree that this
is man-made. Leave science to scientists: they reached a consensus long
time ago.

UN is not chasing states to stop CO2 emissions just because it's cool or
hippie. UN is not a hippie non-profit, it's a fucking imperial machine.

You are wasting time, and people is dying and starving all around the
world BECAUSE OF YOU.

It's your fault, please, stop being a genocide.

Angry Regards after my plane landed with delay,

Kenneth

Al 16/05/12 20:23, En/na Aftermath ha escrit: