[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu May 17 06:22:45 CEST 2012

    point 2: what do you want to do against global warming, if it is caused
    by CO2 as people always say? Getting everybody to cycle instead of
    driving SUV's should be a start, but i guess thats not something you can
    force on people.

    So, my question for you will be: /in you opinion, what would be
    necessary to reach that goal of turning the heat down/? im living in the
    netherlands, we'll all drown thanks to the rest of the world, just like
    in bangladesh.

What specific policies to call for is the second question.  I am not
proposing any particular policy here.  I am only saying that the
Pirate Parties should give high priority to this issue.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation