[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Jan Lettow janlettow at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:03:54 CEST 2012

Charly, I think I'll have to give up on you. I'm against silencing
discussions, that holds true for climate scepticism. But the
scientific consensus is not established on this mailinglist, but in
the respective fields, and I feel that is where the discussions
belongs.

There is no alternative for us politicians to heed the scientific
consensus. If anthropogenic warming is wrong, get a degree in the
field and proof it. As long as so many scientists believe we're in for
a rough ride, we'll have to brace ourselves, come what may.